Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Design Software

I am happy to report that I am the proud owner of Adobe CS 4 Design Premium (student edition)! My father, the sponsor of my creative endeavors, is crazy awesome for making this possible. I am SO excited about my new software, I cannot wait to start making graphics for everything and everyone! I am a list maker at heart, so I would like to publicly commit to the following tasks to start my venture into the world of graphic and Web design...


1. Make a logo for this, my blog, URBAN JUNK FLOW
2. Develop a design for business cards, since I will most likely be working as an intern over the summer and will not yet have that privilege
3. Create a personal Web site as a means of marketing myself, my talents and experience
4. Create a logo for my one and only love, my puppy Noelle, who isn't really a puppy and is an old lady but who would appreciate a customized shirt, I'm sure... dont judge me...

Of course, this is just the beginning of many projects I am excited to work on :-) Maybe I will do one project a week and post here. I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment